- To you, no other breed is more magnificent than your Bengal cat. To Royal Canin, there’s no other way to feed that magnificence than with precise nutrition.
- With their exotic coats, Bengal cats can be just as wild as they appear.
- Forget long catnaps, these athletic felines are full of energy—often leaping, tumbling, and climbing high.
- It takes the right diet to maintain muscle tone, support sensitive stomachs, and bring out their distinctive coat’s striking patterns and shine.
- Royal Canin Bengal dry cat food is tailor-made nutrition created just for the Bengal breed.
- This exclusive formula contains an optimal ratio of high protein and fat content to support their well-muscled, sleek physiques.
- Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics support these cats that can be prone to digestive sensitivities.
- Essential nutrients like amino acids, vitamins, and omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids give their exotic coats a luxurious shine.
- And the Y-shaped cat kibble is specially designed for a Bengal cat’s wide, strong jaw—encouraging them to chew and crunch away tartar buildup.
- Mix in or complement with Royal Canin Adult Instinctive wet food for a meal that’s sure to please.