- For dogs prone to digestive discomfort, tailored nutrients including proteins, essential fats, vitamins, and minerals help to support a healthy gut, as well as your dog’s lifelong wellbeing.
- Suitable for dogs that weigh from 26kg to 44kg, ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care Maxi is specially crafted for dogs prone to digestive sensitivity.
- Because larger dogs like yours are more prone to fermentation in the gut, soft stools can often be a problem.
- ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care Maxi contains high-quality nutrients, balanced for intestinal comfort and better absorption. Its formula includes a blend of prebiotics and fibers for balanced intestinal flora and promotion of optimal stool quality.
- ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care Maxi is specially formulated using our smart cooking technique, which ensure nutrients are made better available for digestion.
- What’s more, our regular, rigorous quality checks confirm the high digestibility of this food.
- Prebiotics are essential nutrients in this formula, as they feed the good bacteria in your dog’s intestines.
- Our Digestive Care nutritional program has two components available: crunchy kibble and a delicious pâté in a pouch, both are nutritionally complete and perfectly complement each other.
- Complete feed for dogs
- For adult and mature large breed dogs (from 26 to 44 kg)
- Over 15 months old
- Dogs prone to digestive sensitivity
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat flour, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, barley, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 19000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 133 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants.