- ￼For dogs prone to skin irritation and itching.
- Complete feed for dogs
- For adult and mature small breed dogs (from 1 to 10 kg)
- Over 10 months old
- Dogs prone to skin irritation and itching.
- ROYAL CANIN® Dermacomfort Mini’s reduced allergen formula is carefully prepared using a specifically selected range of proteins.
- This specially adapted nutrition helps keep your dog’s skin in the best possible condition.
- What’s more, it also helps to maintain your dog’s full and healthy coat.
- Suitable for dogs that weigh up to 10kg, ROYAL CANIN® Dermacomfort Mini contains carefully designed kibble that fits perfectly between your dog’s teeth.
- This extra-tasty recipe is specially crafted for your dog’s wellbeing.
- It contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, including GLA, EPA and DHA, to help support and nourish skin, making it less sensitive to irritants in your dog’s environment.
- Our Dermacomfort nutritional program has two components available: crunchy kibble and a delicious pâté in a pouch, both are nutritionally complete and perfectly complement each other.
Rice, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, animal fats, maize gluten, husked oats, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, soya oil, beet pulp, fish oil, flax seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, mono – and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
- Vitamin A: 29000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 67 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 146 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.17 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
- Protein: 25.5%
- Fat content: 17.0%
- Crude ash: 5.3%
- Crude fibres: 1.4%
- Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 35.2 g including gamma-linolenic acid: 0.3 g – Omega 3 fatty acids: 11.3 g including EPA/DHA: 4.0 g.