- Indoor, adult cats like yours require a complete and balanced diet to ensure optimal health as they start to face the first signs of ageing.
- Suitable for cats aged 7 or over.
- ROYAL CANIN® Indoor 7+ is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult indoor cat in mind.
- ROYAL CANIN® Indoor 7+ is enriched with targeted nutrients, such as: green tea polyphenols, vitamin C, EPA and DHA.
- These nutrients help to support your cat as it faces the first signs of ageing. Omega-3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA can help to support and maintain healthy joints and bones.
- Specific protein (L.I.Ps) has been selected for its high digestibility. Protein with high digestibility helps to reduce not only the quantity of your cat’s stools, but the odour as well.
- ROYAL CANIN® Indoor 7+ also supports renal health by helping to maintain proper kidney function for your cat. It’s important that your mature cat gets nutrients that help to support a healthily functioning urinary system.
- ROYAL CANIN® Indoor 7+ is formulated to do just that. By helping to maintain urinary function, your cat can face the first signs of ageing comfortably.
- Maize, dehydrated poultry protein, barley, maize flour, wheat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Vitamin A: 22500 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, Vitamin C: 290 IU, E1 (Iron): 34 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 131 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g – Sensory additives: Tea extract (source of polyphenols): 0.6 g – Zootechnical additives: Ammonium chloride: 5 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants. *L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high assimilation.
- This diet contains 3587 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 308 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
|Crude Protein (min)||27.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||11.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||5.5%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min)||0.16%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)||0.07%|
|Glucosamine* (min)||340 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min)||7 mg/kg|
|Ascorbic acid* (min)||240 mg/kg.|